Norbella was tasked by Exact Sciences to educate and create awareness of Cologuard among two key audiences: Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Consumers (DTC).
Prior to receiving FDA approval, the campaign was launched with an unbranded “Be Seen Get Screened” message directed at both the HCP and DTC audiences. Upon receiving FDA approval, the Cologuard branded campaign was launched with targeted and credible media, summarized by audience below:
- Local television testing
- Based on local results scaled to national syndication and network cable
- Focused network/syndication on high composition of target for efficiency and limiting waste
- Expansion to Network broadcast
- Campaign eventually evolved to include activity across all channels: SEM, Paid Social and strategy, Digital video, banners, television, NPR, custom-content programs, POC.
- In partnership with PR and Creative agencies, integrated celebrity couple (Harry Connick, Jr and Jill Goodacre), “New 50” campaign
- Established with the PGA Tour “Cologuard Classic”
- Customized dashboard utilizing disparate data sources for continual insights and optimizations
Health Care Professionals (HCP) & Payers
- Developed unique media plans to reach various HCP segments utilizing a blend of highly targeted Search terms, professional journals (digital and print), in-office, professional sites/platforms (e.g., Medscape, Doximity, Epocrates), conferences, opportunities for KOLs, etc.)
- Primary media goals of professional site, actions and Rx lift
- Created targeted media plans to key payer and influencer geographies to increase awareness, credibility, and ultimately to speed agreements and adoptions